Our 10 most recent publications
- Anne Lopes, Jihane Amarir-Bouhram, Guilhem Faure, Marie-Agnès Petit, Raphaël Guerois. 2010. Detection of novel recombinases in bacteriophage genomes unveils Rad52, Rad51 and Gp2.5 remote homologs. Nucleic Acids Research (in press)
- Fabrice Touzain, Erick Denamur, Claudine Médigue, Valérie Barbe, Meriem El Karoui and Marie-Agnès Petit. 2010. Small Variable Segments Constitute a Major Type of Diversity of Bacterial Genomes at the Species Level. Genome Biology
- Fernandez A, Lechardeur D, Derré-Bobillot A, Couvé E, Gaudu P, Gruss A.. 2010. Two coregulated efflux transporters modulate intracellular heme and protoporphyrin IX availability in Streptococcus agalactiae. PLoS Pathog PMID: 20421944. .
- Lechardeur D, Fernandez A, Robert B, Gaudu P, Trieu-Cuot P, Lamberet G, Gruss A. 2010. The 2-Cys peroxiredoxin, Alkyl hydroperoxide reductase C binds heme and participates in its intracellular availability in Streptococcus agalactiae. J Biol Chem. . PMID: 20332091
- Brinster, S., G. Lamberet, B. Staels, P. Trieu-Cuot, A. Gruss, and C. Poyart. 2010. Essentiality of FASII pathway for Staphylococcus aureus: Brinster et al. reply. Nature, 463, E4-E5.
- Lebreton F, Riboulet-Bisson E, Serror P, Sanguinetti M, Posteraro B, Torelli R, Hartke A, Auffray Y, Giard JC. 2009. /ace/, encoding an adhesin in /Enterococcus faecalis/, is regulated by Ers and is involved in virulence. Infect Immun. 2009 May 11. [Epub ahead of print] PMID: 19433548
See: The others publications
Creation date: 14 February 2008
Update: 02 June 2010